HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

No Guarantees virtual or otherwise

posted on Feb 09, 2008 11:53AM

"this one now appears to virtually guarantee your money back !! For $5, it looks like a free ticket."

Comments like these are a little ridiculous for any stock let alone one that is in junior exploration. Similarly, talk of sp $100. It is misleading for new investors.

Now I have full confidence that NOT is a winner. I have a lot invested in it and if it were to tank I would be very surprised and disappointed, but would not be destitute. I have adhered to one basic rule 'Never invest (in any one stock) more than you can afford to lose. Everyone's personal situation and tolerance for risk is different. I will likely take some profits above $5 since with yesterday's run up I now have over 15% of my investment assets in one stock, but I will hang on for the long haul. As I said in an earlier post an investment advisor would say I was nuts for someone in my age demographics to have 15% in a junior.

I keep telling myself, "NOT is a once in a lifetime". But then I reply "yes, but let's not be stupid about it".

my 2ยข worth

New Message
Please login to post a reply