HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Relax

in response to by
posted on Feb 12, 2008 03:50PM

The $5 tomorrow means nothing to me.  My post for $100 was for a deposit total of 50M tonnes.  I assume it will take at least 12 to 18 months to prove up this much ore.  That is what I and many here are waiting for hence the term "long".  This stock, like every other will fluctuate to the whims of the market especially in the dull periods between news release (there is no bad news).  Some pie in the sky once in a while with some info to back it up as to what is needed to get to this valuation helps remind us why we are here.  This stock has very little room to move down and a tonne of room to move up.  Will this be straight up?  No one ever thought so.  Too much money to be made day trading, manipulating etc... but to those of us who believe, we just sit back and enjoy the ride.  Will it hit $5 tomorrow?  maybe, do I care, not really cause I AM NOT SELLING AT $5!!

Cheers,

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply