HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

ah-hem, this is a bit harsh don't you think? (Re: Relax)

in response to by
posted on Feb 12, 2008 07:06PM

Polylabel has been constructively contributing on the NOT board for months now, and take or leave his opinion, anyone able to follow post history can see he frequently adds value to the forums here.

Intelligent discussion demands that we challenge opinions often as many have done with Polylabel's recent posts here.  The theatrics here lately detract from intelligent conversation, and I fail to see where value has been added to our forum by slamming the door on him, and posting insults whilst praising 'great satires' at his expense?  This is hypocritical nonsense...

For the record, I would far rather read a post from Polylabel (or anyone else), that challenges conventional wisdom (NOT running to $100), than read another post that says NOT will hit $100 'because we hope it will' or another satire about numbskulls.  

It is proper and advantageous to seek-out and identify threats to your investment, and those that genuinely attempt to contribute in this area should be applauded, and constructively corrected in the event they are mistaken.  Plausable deniability ie. ignorance, will not pay the second mortgage back in the event this great thing we have here fizzles out.  This is a very real risk just as it is a very real opportunity, and although hypothetically cheerleaders are nice, in business you truly need to hear both sides.

There is a saying, that a manager truly isn't valuable until (s)he's made at least 3 mistakes...  if you don't treat people with respect and give them a bit of slack sometimes, you may find someday 'it can be slightly difficult making important decisions in a boardroom full of cheerleaders...'

I've read MJ, and I've read Madams, and I am thankful they are no longer with us.  Polylabel's recent posts do not identify him as a basher, and although I do not entirely agree with his opinions, I will defend to the end of this post his right to state them (provided they comply with agoracom's six commandments).

Perhaps everyone could make nice?  And, PS, Polylabel if you are a basher, you are doing a lousy job ;)

Respectfully,

New Message
Please login to post a reply