HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Glorieux, just signed on this morn and wanted to say THANK YOU again. Great post!

I've read the report you attached as well as others with similar content when doing my DD. That's why I'm in NOT. As posted here many times before by many different people, don't relay on ANY comments on this or any other baord for the only DD you perform. Do your own DD, read, research talk, but don't relay on a single source. Use posts to obtain some direction on where to look perhaps, some hints on possible topics, but certainly get to work on your wown DD.

I aslo agree with your posts/assessment regarding Poly. I read his posts, thanked him for good info when provided but did notice a bit of a slanted view on occasion. I have learned to ignore certain aspects of posts from anyone that appear overly or overtly negative without justification or accuracy. I enjoyed a number of his posts but did need to ignore some on occasion. as I have with others.

All I can say to anyone here, expecially newbies like me.... do your own DD outside of the board.

Long on NOT and lovin it.

Jeeper

New Message
Please login to post a reply