HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Here's what I'm thinking

posted on Feb 14, 2008 03:57AM

There has been a lot of RUMORS swirling about a possible strike at DE2 and lockdown at the camp.

IF these RUMORS are in fact true, and the intersection at DE2 is consistent grades to that of DE1 and it has a descent strike length, then I would think that we could move north of $10.00 pretty quickly.

If you look back to October, our share price hit it's all time high of $7.05 shortly after visuals on hole #7 were released. (Hole 5 assays were already in hand).

At present, we have a whole lot more assays in hand and reasonable guesses are that we have 5 million tonnes of ore at DE1. With a DE2 hit, it would not be unreasonable to assume that we have a very good likelihood of doubling our tonnage to 10 million tonnes. You can do the math to conclude that a share price north of $10.00 would be likely.

Again, IF these RUMORS are true and there is a DE2 hit, then one woud have to assume that the additional 7 anomalies have a very good likelihood of hitting and the market would recognize this also.

Let the frenzy begin.

Anyway guys and girls, Happy Valentine's Day!

Milsy1 - More Sleepy than CD

New Message
Please login to post a reply