HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

re:rumours

posted on Feb 14, 2008 04:44AM

I'm with Mr. Herb on this one. I've been following the board pretty closely for the last few months and everyonce in a while you get this "rumour" going that has everyone on the edge of their seats awaiting this fantastic results that don't come.

Yes we had great news last week or 2 weeks ago but based on all the "rumours" that I've been reading we should be at $100 already, haha. I don't know if any of you read the BMK board but it's the same thing over there, "rumours" about assays results being in early this week or next, well I've been hearing that for the past 2 months and we still have no assays results. I'm not listening to the rumours anymore. Until we have some fact or hard evidence that Noront has hit DE2 or BMK's results are just phenomenal, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the ride.

Thanks for all the fantastic/educational posts from everyone and keep up the good work. Long and strong to all NOT shareholders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply