HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Family day long weekend....

posted on Feb 15, 2008 04:51AM

I think it's going to be a really interesting day for NOT and other area plays today. The big boss gets back into the office on Tuesday and we could have an NR as early as then, who knows, maybe even one today?

What are most people going to do? I know most of us on this board are obviously in it for the long haul but it'll be interesting to see how the market reacts to the sellers/buyers. Are people really willing to take the chance of selling for a profit, hoping to get in at a lower price? I'm sure not, I would never take the chance of selling and then have my pants below my ankles when an NR gets released and I have absolutely no shares in NOT.

I wish everyone a great family day long weekend, I myself am heading to the mountains (banff) to get some skiing in and to relax with the Mrs. Hope everyone has a great one and we'll see what today has to bring.

New Message
Please login to post a reply