HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I have always read your posts with interest and have received many useful opinions and information from you. I am no expert by any stretch but I think we are far from being "too late".

When the retailers are buying in droves that's when to depart. When the big players come to feast that will drive the price up. Then the everyday guy on the street that doesn't invest comes to feed because of the hype.

I have been that guy on the street several times in the past. Every indication show this play being a "long slow burn", we will NOT see a sudden crash after a large run up like other speculative plays. The reason is very simple, they haven't mined anything yet and it will take years to get it out of the ground. You will have plenty of time to create an exit strategy. IMO of course.

Long and Strong

LS

New Message
Please login to post a reply