HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
gee
Feb 21, 2008 05:24PM
Feb 21, 2008 05:47PM
Feb 21, 2008 05:56PM
Feb 22, 2008 03:43AM
Feb 22, 2008 03:57AM
Feb 22, 2008 04:35AM

Well that was an interesting post Lance. What I am curious about is who is sending you "threatening" messages? You already do contribute to the board. Next time you get a message like that just send it to me. I am very curious.

i have read all our posts. I go out of my way to read every post. All in all I would say that although you are not a Geo you still have the right to post and ask questions the same as anyone else.

Many can only contribute to a board by giving support. Often when the negs are on the board banging the heck out of you, its nice to have a family member come to your defense or support. I appreciate support when I get it and I give support as well. Its disheartening to see the negs take over the board and then the group following the Judas Goat. I've seen negs and bashers hit the presidency in just a few days which amazes me, yet on the other hand, we have members and newbies attempting to spread their wings with their new found power of DD and want to report to the board that they are really learning and in a short will become very technical but they get no or little recognition.

Take Glorieux. If you go back and read his first posts you will notice an obvious difference and expansion of her knowledge base. Now he is reading "The Perfect Score' and has increased his knowledge base so much that he is now attempting calculations and doing quite well I might add. What a wonderful improvement to the board!

There are many more who I now turn to for information and I must say it is very gratifying to watch these individuals grow to that extent.

Always give the newbies time. They are our future board leaders. They have long memories. Just ask P.M. Jerk them around - they will never forget. Show some kindness and they will never forget. They will pass that kindness on to others......Don

Feb 22, 2008 06:14AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply