HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I would like to agree with you but if you have been reading my last few posts you may think otherwise. We have the big mineral strike and a continusous uninterupted steady flow of all good news, except for the last PP stuff. What purpose does supressing the SP (with the use of 'Shorting") serve? Who has the typically shortest time frame on stock investments? Hot money, day traiders, and 'wanta get rick quick' types??? The less than fully committed retail investors are likely the ones to throw in the towl the quickest. If this is the case all we Long Longs need do is keep on Holding ON!

Old Joe

BK's post:

Re: recent short history

Posted by: bravekind on February 22, 2008 08:43AM

In response to: recent short history by gee

gee -

Thanks for the post.

I don't like to see all those shorts, not that they can predict price but, like horserace betting, it may predict the odds.

Why the shorting? My only thought is the usual suspect. Without news we will drift down. No news is imminent (unless a drill hits big) so bets are that we will fall in the short term. If the shorters hear a whiff of a rumour that the drills have hit again, I assume they can pull their shorts out of the 'fire' quick!

To be plain about it, everyone understands that a drill finding the sweet spot on the first few attempts is unusual. In fact, don't be surprized if we hit a couple of blanks! This may be what the shorters are banking on. A blank hole and panic.

I'm not putting too much faith in a quick find. This will require patience from us as the geologists, the engineers, the drillers, and the weather work together to get the job done.

BK

New Message
Please login to post a reply