HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Feb 21, 2008 07:59PM
Feb 21, 2008 08:26PM
Feb 22, 2008 03:36AM

Been away this week and just finished reading up on some of the McFaulds area plays, and it obviously has been quite a week.

Herb, you once again bring it all together with a very neat, concise post that indicates the 'HOLD LONG" way of thinking. I'm with you and hate shorters and want them stomped out.

Certainly appears to have been news announcements with different plays that I also hold, BMK, FNC, PRB and it appears that investors or possibly, more the day traders are causing all types of indecision in the markets. Also, the one announcement by FNC probably could have been wrded much better to avoid all the earlier misunderstanding. The BMK release wasn't bad, just average and everyone was looking for spectacular. This is mining exploration and it can't happen on every hole.

Regardless, I feel it is time to free up some more cash and buy in further. What I am reading and seeing of NOT just keeps getting better.

Buying more, thanks, RM

New Message
Please login to post a reply