HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A further note to my suspicion

posted on Feb 22, 2008 07:26PM

Previous to my post today Don't want to burst our bubble, but.. there have not been any posts that have specifically stated what the average mineral content is calculated to be. I find it suspicious that after my post today, someone shortly thereafter states what their qualified calculations are. I would again request that geoprof provide his analysis that backs up his calculated average grades. (2.1% Ni, 1.1% Cu, 1.6 g/t Pt, 4.0 g/t Pd, 0.2 g/t Au)

geoprof, my spreadsheet which calculates average grade for DE1 is relatively large and therefore I must assume yours is as well. Therefore, you will not be able to post it here for the benefit of the board. Please send me a PM and I will provide my e-mail address to which you can forward a copy.

Guys, for those of you that have already bought into what geoprof has brought to the board, I appologize for my disruption. I also appologize in advance to geoprof if you can provide credible documentation.

Again, if I am mistaken about motives, I will take a step back from contribution to the board.

Cheers,

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply