HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Note that in the past there have been frequent and periodic posters who made no bones about their agenda (which can vary with the SP of NOT as well as other stocks they are playing and/or invested in. One thing I have noted in the past week (since being back posting) or so is that there are a few relatively new posters now posting who appear to show considerable mining/exploration experience. The trader types are still here (though not posting in frequency as persistently as at times in the past) as are the Buy/Hold (Long Longs). There appears to be a growing focus, however on the longer term. This tells me that either we will soon have the price correction to the up side, putting the SP where I personally feel it should have been for some while now, or we will see a relatively slow but somewhat consistent climb in the SP as time moves us forward. Some of the newer posters give to thoughts of someone seeking control (or maintaining present control) going forward. For me this definitely helps keep the interest level up. Old Joe PS: Though I usually dislike making predictions I will predict that I will maintain my relatively strong interest level for some long time to come.
New Message
Please login to post a reply