HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Feb 26, 2008 11:51AM

to be honest I'm a little disapointed, is anyone else? I was expecting a much higher opening and for it to continue to carry throughout the day, we had quite a high opening but only up 0.40 some odd cents with the results we put out yesterday?? COME ON!!

alright, I'm not no stock guru but when a company like NOT releases results like they have, shouldn't we be far above where we're sitting now. I'm extremely happy with what the company and management has been doing but to be honest, not to happy about the stock price.

I mean look at area plays, BMK down, PRB down, NOT up but nothing to the heights that I expected yesterday. Can anyone fill me in on their expertise and why we're trading at these levels? I mean I don't think it should have to take a DE3 hit to get us to above our 52 week high of $7.00, we should be well above that with just DE2 on it's own.

Long and Strong to NOT, although by this post it might seem that I'm a little angry ;)

New Message
Please login to post a reply