HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

The budget - Canadian notties take note

posted on Feb 26, 2008 12:29PM

Fellow Canadian notaholics: We have now been given a good reason to hope that the SP stays low for a little while longer. I do not often post, but when I think I can add value to the great work of others, I wade in.

Today's federal budget has offered us an incredible opportunity with the creation of the tax free savings plan - it will alow each Canadian to put $5000. per year into a savings plan that will never be taxed!!

Picture this: as soon as the plans are created, you transfer 5k worth of NOT shares to your new savings account, and then see the SP rocket from current level to $100. per share. The result? You have an instant tax free 100K gain!!

How about one account for you, one for your wife, one for each of the kids, the grandchildren, and onĀ  and on!!

So, as far as I am concerned, let the share price stay where it is until these new plans are available!

All the best to all Notties!

Shortty

New Message
Please login to post a reply