HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I just called Richard

posted on Feb 29, 2008 07:55AM

He is very sick ( has a bad cold) and could hardly talk so I did not keep him long.

On Double Eagle, we are drilling 7 different targets within a 5km area and we have atotal of 150km of land to go over. They have drills at Eagle 2 and he wasn't sure if they are at eagle 3 now and if not the drills will be there shortly. I asked if these pods were connected underground and he said definitely they are connected by a conduit. He said we have 8 pods in grid 1 that they are working on. I asked if any of the JV partners have started drilling yet and he said no yet. I didn't want to keep him long as he could hardly talk so I did not ask any more questions except if he will be at the show on the weekend and he said yes. I will be going down on Sunday so maybe I'll see some of you there.

Earlier this morning I called in and Elaine put me through to Patrick Chance who looks after Windfall. He said that everything was progressing very well but they had some delays due to the permit and what happened was that the contructor had people lined up to do work at a certain time but because of the delays those people went on to other jobs. Now they are back on track and completing the portal. We will be going underground after the 2nd week of March. It is currently 38 below + the wind factor up there so things move a little slow. He expects us to be near the hoe 100 by around August timeframe. He said they had to be carefull with the drilling as there are a couple of small lakes around and had to follow precautions. Overall this project is going well.

I thought I would share this with all of you. I'm still holding and have been over 13 years now. IMHO I believe more and more people are finding out about this stock and can see the future potential and in my view this is one of the reasons it is taking off.

So GLTA and hang in there as this baby is going higher. Tcp

S

New Message
Please login to post a reply