HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Can't get no respect!!

posted on Mar 01, 2008 02:41AM

Hey guys thought I would share this with you, one of the guys I work with has a connection with a broker that works for BMO. I decided to ask him to send an email to him to see what information he may or may not want to share about Noront. As most will be able to guess, I didn't get any info at all. The following was his email:

This one is speculative but I have heard it talked about in the past. It is at $7 now so if it drops back again, which it did recently, it could be a buy. The company has no earnings so the price is going to move mainly on speculation or surprise announcements one way or the other. It is tough to say which way it will go but I know people who like it. I would wait to see if it pulls back before buying though.

So much caution in his email, I think he is just nervious to recommend this to a friend. I hope that PDAC next week helps the non-believers to open their eyes to the next big Canadian play in the making.

Phats

New Message
Please login to post a reply