HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Mar 04, 2008 04:43AM

I was there on Sunday. Spoke to a few people and remain very optimistic about our NOT future. One gentleman in particular who was manning the MacDonald booth (not burgers either), I asked him if he held any shares of Noront and he smiled and said Oh Ya! He offered the info that he held 100,000 shares and was not about to take anything off the table until at least $15.00 per share!!!

I also spoke to TCP (he posted here last week) that he through a friend who knows a Fund manager who held a large position in Noront and had even travelled to the McFauld's site to view first hand, was predicting $20 to $30. per share.

Now I know all about predictions, some come true and some don't. I do think however that with all that is happening with Noront now and the plans in the works for the future now would be a very foolish time to sell. Having said that everyone has their reason for selling or holding. I just think that there is a ton more apples on the tree for the picking if you are patient.

Let us all be blessed with good decision making and make a lot of money!!!!

Thanks for listening!

Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply