HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Show me where I said Noront was only worth $6.40? I said it was a good entry point as downside was likely lower than upside. Due to what appears to be some major manipulation I called it wrong this morning.

It's pretty obvious that if I see $6.40 as a good entry point that I see the value as considerably higher. 

How about instead of offering critisim you put your money up and buy at current levels? 

You joker!

I have problems with people that don´t stick to what they say and try to influence discussions negatively without proper back-up or changing views without a changed situation.

So who said that he would not post here anymore because of this board being one-sided (and full of perma-bulls with all the rosy rosy chuchu about Noront / my perception of your comments) ?

Re: Intrinsic Minerals Ltd. - Poly

Posted by: Polylabel on February 11, 2008 07:18PM

In response to: Re: Intrinsic Minerals Ltd.... by QQ_Girl

Last post on this forum.

Reason vs Pump

Posted by: Polylabel on February 13, 2008 09:58PM

As some know I decided to refrain from posting on the Noront forum even though I continue to hold Noront shares long and feel they will experiance short term and long term price appreciation.

F: That was just three weeks ago !

I like them because their DE 1 deposit and Windfall Gold Property provides a fairly comfortable downside cushion as does the recent $4 PP. Of course the $5 recent price has about a dollar built into it for the assumption Noront will either enlarge the size of DE 1 or hit similar mineralization on nearby targets.

F: There are no FACTS for that,yet. So what made you change your mind ?

Expectation of news coming soon contributes towards the current $5 trading price.

Now a hit on new deposit will go a long way to confirming an economic mineralization, Noront does needs to find more tonnage or someone else to find it.

F: Hasn´t happened either so far. 

Personally I don't mind placing a bet at $5 with perhaps $4 downside and a $7 to $8 upside in the short term. However to stay above $7 and go further Noront has to provide assays, prove up resources and keep on trucking with good news which will take a few months. Downside risk grows a bit as share price rises because bad news, when you've got a speculative premium built into your share price, means the market can be brutal to you, volotility!

F: Why did downside risk grew a bit ??? What bad nres were you expecting ??? Is the speculative premium gone today ???  Why did you buy today, Polylabel, after this comment 3 weeks ago ??? 

Now compare my reasoning with this from a recent Noront forum post wich so far has 16 people recommending it.

NOT is a magnificent discovery with very little downside at this time (hey folks its proven, 43-101 on the way, TSX listing coming, FFkt maybe too, pro support in PP, top notch mgmt who clearly care, great drill teams and geos, unique JV strategy (bet he accepts 1 in 10 offers), open ore body, so much richer in minerals than Voisey's B, in friendly Ontario (NFld almost killed VB !), good relations with First Nations (thanx BMK), environmental threats appear minimal, infrastructure for deBeers mine extendable to McF lake, close working and trusting rel's with other key companies, .....heck thats enough to keep me long on NOT.

My comments? Some of the facts stated are not factual, not proven, downright misleading or of the who cares nature as have no bearing on what price the market will put on share value.

F: Here he comes, the FACT man !!!

OK guys and girls am I a bad daytrading basher, cause I really do like Noront, or just too realistic to be posting on the Noront forum.

F: Applause, applause. So what exactly made you change your view on things buying Noront today and posting on this forum ?

Re: Don't rock the boat

Posted by: Polylabel on February 11, 2008 07:48PM

In response to: Re: Don't rock the boat by alcollard

If Noront can hand us a double from $5 I'd be absolutely thrilled but they have a lot more proving to do before we'll be anywhere close.
F: Nothing more proven but much closer to the double, eh!

Re: Here I go again Benchmarking/Comparing NOT to others

Posted by: Polylabel on February 11, 2008 02:02PM

In response to: Here I go again Benchmarkin... by quiz

Noront or other players better turn up a lot more tonnage at good grade asap.

F: We haven´t done that yet, so why did you buy today around $ 6 when 3 weeks ago $ 5 was too expensive and speculative ?

Re: Tuesday morning thoughts

Posted by: Polylabel on February 12, 2008 08:10AM

In response to: Re: Tuesday morning thoughts by truckulater

Since I've held Noront shares for over 10 years I know a lot more about the company that most of the posters who seem to think Dick Nemis can walk on  water.

F: Applause, applause !!!!

So far this McFauld Lake forum and maybe the SPQ forum are the only ones remaining with a bit of balance.

F: So again, why are you back here ???

Re: Tuesday morning thoughts

Posted by: Polylabel on February 12, 2008 09:13AM

In response to: Re: Tuesday morning thoughts by PM

At this point in time even Noront has not proven up an economic deposit in the 'Ring of Fire'. Close but no cigar yet which is why the share prices are where they are. 

F: So, why are we close to $ 7 today, what has changed ???

I hope everyone can see where I´m comming from.

I have no problems with different opinions as long as they are backed up properly, but someone giving just a negative opinion  and not sticking to his/her words (not explaining why the view has changed) is not a "valuable person" in a discussion (for me).

BTW Polylabel: I bought at $ 6.55 today, after that it dropped below $ 6 to recover eventually.

FANTOMAS

New Message
Please login to post a reply