HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

This board ....

posted on Mar 04, 2008 10:11AM

I have to say that if this was back towards October // November I would have been one of many retail investors scared about the drastic dropping of our shareprice. But after being a part of this board and reading many of the posts about sp manipulation, I did not even flinch this time. This may not be the first time this has happened and definitly will not be the last, as long as you are aware of the games you will be fine. I may watch this stock during the market everyday but the sp for the most part does not bother me. I treat the day to day changes as shear entertainment watching how sneaky and deceitful the mm can be. If I had dry powder today, I would be a much happier investor but I guess I will have to make sure I have some play money the next time discount prices are offered on the open market.

Phats

New Message
Please login to post a reply