HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

This has been an incredible day, and I would once again like to thank all the great posters on this forum; without your help, I would probably have lost a fortune on NOT with bad decisions. I am truly grateful for all of you.

I would like to appologize in advance to anyone on this forum that I may offend with the following diatribe, but I feel the need to express some opinions and share some information that I think may open a few eyes.

Many of today's posts have refered to brokers, bankers, and the suspision that our stock is being manipulated. I am not, of my own knowledge, aware of facts that support the theory of manipulation, but I sure do believe it is happening.

The major brokerage houses in Canada are controlled by the big 5 banks, and if you think these guys are your friends, you are living in a fool's paradise.  These parasites with the moral turpitude of sociopathic jackal have one purpose - to separate you from your money - fall asleep in their waiting room, and they will try to steal your dental fillings. The next time one of them looks you in the eye and smiles and shakes your hand, count your fingers before you leave his office.

By now I am sure some of you have determined I am a paranoid crackpot, but I asure you that is not case. The average person who deals with one of the big five actually TRUSTS them, and believes they will act in their customer's best intrest, but that is simply not the truth. If you don't ask for a better deal when buying a GIC or arranging a mortgage or car loan, they will stick you with the worst deal they think they can get away with.

For proof of the banks dishonesty, I invite you to check out the following link:

www.cbc.ca/marketplace/in_denial/

This is a Market Place program describing how the banks market, and more importantly deny claims on mortgage insurance.

For these reasons, and many more I have moved my banking business to a credit union and use a brokerage service that is not run by a bank.

End of rant. Thanks for taking the time read this.

Shortty

New Message
Please login to post a reply