HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Kasier on Bnn, Windfall, and PDAC Update.

posted on Mar 05, 2008 03:11PM

I just caught part of it to be honest but here's what I take from it. Obviously just my opinion, I always have and always will be long on NOT so don't get me wrong.

1.) He said to hold NOT, not buy as of yet unless they have hit on DE2. That's what I'm planning to do, until assay results are out on DE2 we really don't know what we have, I'm hoping it's good.

2.) Not quite sure what to think about BNN, sometimes they dazzle me (usually when they hype a stock that I have) but other times they really don't do anything for me. Everything Kaiser said I already believed in, it's just getting NOT to the outside public but anyone in the mining industry already knows of this area and the potential it holds.

3.) If anyone is worried about his comments on BNN and if your thinking to yourself "Wait, a minute. All these people on the NOT board have been saying buy NOT forever, but this guy is saying to hold???" well then you probably haven't done enough DD and should do a little bit more research, but I'm sure not alot of people are thinking that way ;)

As for the Windfall news, I've been at work most of the day so I haven't really had much time to look at it and comment on it. I just did a quick glance and to me it looks fantastic, continuing to prove up good strike lengths of gold and a good update on the ramp being in position soon.

I think the next few months are going to be ridiculous. My dad went to the PDAC the other day (got him thinking about NOT, BMK, SPQ, KWG) so he thought he would check it out. He didn't ask any particular questions (frankly because he doesn't know much) but one thing he did take away from it was how much excitement there was in the air. Everyone he saw or listened to was talking about the McFauld region. From what he overheard and from what I understand this March/April/May are supposedly going to be huge months for assay results and drilling to be completed.

Hold long and strong, do your DD and enjoy the ride while we turn ourselves into one of the greatest finds this world (or at least Canada) has ever seen.

Good luck

- Kennedy

New Message
Please login to post a reply