HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Investing in 'NOT' is like being on a sailboat!!

posted on Mar 06, 2008 09:52AM

I liken my experience investing in NOT like being on a sailboat in an ocean race from St. Margaret's Bay to Chester...you never know what you are going to experience.

You start out in the morning, the sun is coming up, there is a slight breeze. After breakfast is had you set the sails and strike out for the Atlantic leaving the bay. When you get out a ways you can see a fog bank, but nor worries, you have all your navigation equipment and you know how to use it.

So, out come the paper charts and you flash up the electronic stuff, radar, plotter, HF radio. You're set! Once in the fog you make the right choices all the time hoping that the nav gear will hold up.

The breeze picks up and the water starts to get rough; you have to make some decisions, should I reef the sails, which way should I tack to make the ride more comfortable. It starts to get rougher and you have to be steady at the helm making sure that you steer into the crests at the proper angle. As it gets more rough you second guess yourself wondering, should I have made the trip.

At last you slip by the bouy and into Chester Harbour; the fog is left behind, the sun is warm and begins to dry things out. You pull along side some boats that are rafted up with everyone enjoying a beer. They all discuss the rough ride they just had on the way down the coast and all are enjoying the outcome and each others company at last!

All off topic of course, but, can we draw any parallels here?? Just passing the time waiting to come out of the fog where the SP will be well north of $7.

Archie277

New Message
Please login to post a reply