HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi QQ,

I am not a geologist and I cannot say whether VMS or MMS deposits tend to be larger, but certainly the minerals associated with our MMS - DE1 (nickel, pgm's, and copper) are more valuable than the minerals typically associated with the VMS deposits discovered in the area (zinc, copper, lead.)

From what I recall reading from JD's posts, just as you said, inside the ring and on the southern edge - as is the case with Sudbury - are associated with MMS. (I really like the Sudbury comparison.)

It would seem to me that for the time being, the companies to watch are those 'on strike' with DE1 and DE2. Though for myself, Noront is the one with the goods and the only one I have a significant position in. Though given the close association with Noront through Neil Novak as well as their extensive land position, I think Spider deserves especially close attention.

Keep up the great work QQ.

OT. Since you have your lovely dolphins back it looks like I am going to have to change my avatar again. That's okay, it gives me an excuse to look through my pictures again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply