HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hi readyset,

You wrote, "One of the things he says:They are getting better at determining the geophysics of the area.   When I hear this statment I think they hit DE3 or DE4 or why would he be saying we are getting better I thought they were already doing fantastic . "

I may have misled you on this. The way this particular issue transpired was I first asked him the question, 'Are you getting better at interpreting the geophysics?' and from the tones in his voice when he responded (I heard a tiny chuckle and perhaps the little sigh of relief that comes when you think about something you have wrestled with and succeeded in understanding,) 'Yes we are.' (and then went on to say something about the geology being complex) it seemed clear to me that he felt they had come a long way in understanding the geology.

So he did not volunteer this information until prompted, and I would not interpret his reponse as suggesting they have already hit DE3. (Then again, I would not be surprised if they have already hit.)

Another thing, he cautioned that there seems to be very high expectations, but that we cannot expect to hit on every hole or anomaly. I would not read too much into this, except to remind us all that while Noront has an exceptional hit ratio (we discussed this,) it is normal in mineral exploration to have misses and that we should expect some in the future.

Blessings to all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply