HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Well $6.00 or what???

posted on Mar 11, 2008 10:44AM

There has been a lot of conversation as to how today and the $6.00 close was going to play out. Now with 90 minutes to go it appears we are going to stay north of 6.

I'm not up on how important this is one way or the other, personally I think it will be the drills and the results that will propel us big time. I'm looking forward to someone buying in for that 10% and then sit back and watch the fireworks!

I'm really not up to speed with the day to day manipulations that go on and how they are orchestrated but I have listened, read and tried to absorb as much knowledge as I can regarding Noront. This Forum is invaluable to me as there are many that post here with a much greater understanding of mining, investing and understanding of the day to day workings. The fact that you are so generous in sharing your knwledge and thoughts makes it much easier to be patient.

For any newbies out there that is invested in NOT it is important to read these posts daily, you can learn and understand a lot.

Sometimes there is some OT stuff that detracts a bit but generally eveything is cool!

GLTA and lets not look back to $6.00 again!!!

Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply