HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: let's give d12 the day off

posted on Mar 12, 2008 05:51AM

I didn't really read much of what was being discussed yesterday on the board, frankly because I had a lot of work to get caught up on but just by going through most of the posts you can see that d12 and oldjoe were really going toe to toe on an issues.

Not sure who was wrong or who was right but to lose someone like d12 would be a big blow to this form. I'm not the most knowledgable poster when it comes to the mining game but try and add my input whenever I can. I've learned alot from everyone on this forum (included d12 and old joe) and would hate to see one of them leave.

Let's just remember that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no one is wrong or right, that's what a forum is. A place for everyone to put forth their opinion than debate it. Let's keep it clean, people.

and please come back D12, you'd be missed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply