HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I remember a few weeks ago before the DE2 NR and this site was dead quiet at night. I made a post that news was coming and the lull would not last. It's nice to see all of these posts lately. The community here is tremendous.

As for the Stock Rally, it's an illusion that won't last. But, I'm not going to write anything negative about Noront. This stock is going to rock no matter what happens in the US markets. We are in an inflation phase and commodities are going to do well for the next two years at a minimum.

Gold and silver are heading much higher, and I see no reason for base metals to drop. I'm with Jim Rogers, commodities are the place to be. If you have any doubts, spend some time over at www.theoildrum.com. Oil is going to lead the way, and peak oil is not far off.

Newager

New Message
Please login to post a reply