HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
I agree somewhat on your political preference, and BHP would be a superb partner and corporate citizen. But as a matter of interest, which country(s) do not use resources for political leverage one way or the other?? Ontario and Alberta have shown that deals and tax structures can be abandoned in a heartbeat if there is fiscal/political convenience. OK, I know they do not expropriate the top line, that would kill the golden goose that puts the billions into the capital risk projects.!! The income trust fiasco clearly showed us the feds have zero interest in equitable transition provisions for small investors . So, I am reluctant to see the rest of the world as a bunch of thugs as portrayed in western media. I think it is Kinross perhaps going into Russia ? NOT should in the end look at what is in it for us.
New Message
Please login to post a reply