HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Just posted on SPQ...

posted on Mar 12, 2008 10:43AM

that I couldn't resist anymore, I've been sitting on some money contemplating what to do with. Put it in a low interest savings account? ( just kidding ) or to invest it into some other stock that I've been following for a while.

Considering I've never seen an area with so much hype and excitement (in my small investing career) I decided to throw my money into the ROF area. I purchased some more NOT, 1500 shares. I then decided to get a little more agressive and bought a bulk of SPQ. I'm tapped out for BMK and PRB so I thought why not put a bulk of coin into the company currently drilling, that has a huge potential.

I know this isn't the SPQ board, but I posted it on here because I as well invested into NOT and well.......I think both will be big players in the future.

Long and Strong to NOT (first and foremost) but then as well to ROF area plays (BMK, PRB, SPQ, KWG)

Good luck!

New Message
Please login to post a reply