HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
I trust every one has read to news out respecting the Warrants. I have managed to read all remaining posts from ~2:00PMEastern Time BACK to my 1:29AM post March 12, 2008. Where is my post of ~ 12:00 - 1:00PM today? The implications for the next 29 days is very important. ESPECIALLY so for new and less experienced Investors. I do not know all to possible implications and am willing to learn more about them, what ever they may be. That is my interest and focus on that matter! Talk about "Cult of Personality". NOT me. Do NOT have the time! Issues! That is the prime focus for this INVESTOR. Education and Learning are big with this Fellow. Can't help how others approach life. Now the Warrant Exercise/Expire date is officially set in stone. Let the month work it's self out and than we can see what came of it. Hope this suffices as there were several very good observations made on the ???fight??? last night. And even a few on learning. Good to be willing to learn. What "fight"? Any other matters I can address via Private Message mode. Old Joe PS Boy O BOY??? LOOK OUT?
New Message
Please login to post a reply