HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

DE3 and DE4

posted on Mar 12, 2008 01:30PM

Ok, pardon my stupidity on the matter but what would be the chances of NOT releasing news on both of these hits at the same time? I mean I understand that by law that they need release news in a timely matter but what would be the case if they were drilling at both locations and hit anomaly's relatively close (timeframe) wise?

Yeah I know what alot of you are thinking, it wouldn't matter what time they release news of DE3 in comparison to DE4, both will help launch this stock to the moon but can you imagine them releasing both these occurences at the same time? Even the shorters wouldn't be able to keep this down, we'd surpass all expectations within a matter of day(s).

Anyways, I'm just thinking out loud in my head and thought I'd share my thoughts with the rest of you. Looking forward to all the great news ahead and can't wait to see what this spring has to bring.

Long and Strong to all NOT shareholders

Kennedy

New Message
Please login to post a reply