HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"Doubt it will happen but have been surprised before after buying in on what appeared to be both a low and a bargain. The PP and warrants being exercised to me sets a rock solid bottom. If it does dip below $6 it will be on opening or closing and I do believe I'm not the only one who will be prepared to purchase more.

There just isn't any pending news that could drop share price but an awful lot that could send it much higher. Chance you have to take to profit on the swings."

It may not close under six but it would be easy to take it there on low volume to try and grab cheaper shares. Likely it will finish up as there will probably be some expectation of news on Monday.  I don't believe in rock solid bottoms as there is no such thing in the market.  They might last for a long time but beyond that it's an iffy position to get that comfortable.  As for the pending news not being likely to drop the sp, as long as it "keeps pending", like NOT has done in the past, the more opportunity there will be to play the stock down.  We've seen it dozens of times with NOT. Myself, I expect news next week, but if it's assay's they want to spring on us, and they are not going as  smoothly as expected with the new arrangement, then we could be looking at an N.R. a little later than sooner.  The SP of course is game for manipulation during that time.  Again, we theorize, but time can only tell.  All in good fun.

New Message
Please login to post a reply