HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Something to be said...

posted on Mar 13, 2008 10:05PM

I am quite familiar with drilling in the winter and summer, albeit, my experience is with oil/gas drilling rigs.

That being said, winter is the ideal drilling situation for access, as equipment/manpower can access the drilling site over frozen ground quite easily.

Summer is also do-able with rig mats( effectively, they place wooden mats down until they hit bottom and transport equipment across these).

The other thing to consider is how brilliant RN was to order the drills (Johnny & June) to be light enought to transport via Helicopter, thus reducing the infrastructure costs to get personnel/equipment to the drill pad.

I agree that "Break-up" will have an effect on operations, but it should be more towards the replenishing and personell aspect than drilling operations.

We are fast approaching Break-up (Road Bans on in my area already) but this should have little effect on the overall scheme of things. I would think a little chinook and some sunshine should drive the drilling crew to "get things done"

GLTA Longs/NOT-Holders

As with Diamond Fields... Looking forward to $100 Shares :)

DR

New Message
Please login to post a reply