HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: NOT resources mentioned on the Radio this morning...

NOT resources mentioned on the Radio this morning...

posted on Mar 14, 2008 05:58AM

Well I was driving in to work this morning and for those of you living in Calgary, I was listening to the "Calgary Eye Opener". They had a little segment on Juniors and how not all of them turn out to be "the next big find". He was basically talking about how alot of people get into juniors thinking they'll be a hit and then they turn out to be......well, frankly the opposite.

Anyways, he went on about that for a while and then turned his attention to Junior mining areas. He started talking about companies that have started really small and then turned into huge endeavours. Sure enough, he mentions NOT and the ROF and the hype/curiousity behind it. Everything he said was positive, he explained that they have proven up the mineralization in the ground and how after NOT's hit many other juniors starting moving to the area. He explained that although NOT had hit there was still alot of specualtion with the other companies as their share price was moving based on NOT's discovery alone and it wouldn't be until these other area plays hit that the area really gets noticed. Really informative segment if anyone else got a chance to listen to it. It was on pretty early this morning so I'm not sure if people had the oppourtunity.

Long and Strong, as always!

Good Luck!

New Message
Please login to post a reply