HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

5 STARS

posted on Mar 14, 2008 02:42PM

I joined the NOT forum on Agoracom on Feb 22/08 because, after having been an observer of many other forums, my impression was that at this forum there was, unlike many others, a sincere desire to offer educated opinions for discussion. I have not regretted that choice.

This forum has proven to be more than I expected. It is one which has demonstrated that we, collectively, come from many different backgrounds and are prepared to share our knowledge and intuitions. In the last month I have found that there is a group that has attempted to provide some cohesion and credibility to benefit us all. I salute them, especially Old Joe for his market savvy and sometimes philisophical comments, DonnyPee for an outstanding overall perspective, Helium for his/her maps, QQgirl for her reports on current affairs, and others re transportation, power, geology etc-- the list could go on. I sincerely apologize if I left anyone out. Collectively, I think that all of us have a much better understanding of the current situation which will enable us to make informed decisions in the future.

A salute to the Presidents and all members .

Have a great weekend.

Cheers

geoprof

New Message
Please login to post a reply