HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Share Price and Valuation in Perspective

posted on Mar 16, 2008 07:38AM

Valuing Windfall at $135 million dollars is far from a cheap valuation given that while there are indeed rich drill results there is yet to be enough information to do any resource calculations.

It's hard to guess exactly how much money Noront will have sunk into Windfall, in total, before such an estimate is provided. My guess $15 to $20 million and while I'm positive that will be returned from mining the deposit it's far from positive anything like $135 million will be received AND when you discount for time, use of money etc. there better be the likelyhood of $270 Million profit from this deposit to warrant $1 valuation per share. That means to put $2 in share valuation on Noront they have to provide resource calculations showing potential profit of $540 million and that my friends is a lot of gold and it won't be valued at $1000 an ounce but at some discount for what gold might be worth over 5 to 10 years time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply