HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Just in case some observers of this forum are not clear on why you are being told not to use stop loses I felt I should explain using my own terrible experience as a new investor and new to NOT.

I first became aware of NOT through a friend in early september after the sp had moved up dramatically. After doing my own dd and watching what was happening and reading a lot of posts, I jumped in on Sept 19th at $3.81. Since I was making a fairly large investment and I was a little fearful, I decided to use a stop loss at a level that I felt was the most I could possibly stomach - in this case $3.00. At no time that day did I see the sp go down that low, but it was very volitile that day, and I felt a huge sense of relief when the sp closed somewhere near the price I paid.

So, it was a huge shock to me to find out that the manipulators had a view of my stop on level2 screens and managed to drive the price down just long enough for me to be taken out and me to lose 81 cents per share. The bottom line for me is that I ended up getting back in at about $4.00, but my average cost due to this fiasco is about $4.90.

Still glad to be in, but mad at myself and I wish I had a chance to find out about this before I got burned.

BTW, this could not likely happen with a large cap stock that routinely trades millions of shares per day, but you better believe that the vultures are out there hoping you make the same mistake.

If you are uncertain about your investment or the market conditions, just sell your shares and good luck getting back in after a news release!!

Good luck to all Notaholics

Shortty

New Message
Please login to post a reply