HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Halt and Fed Cut...

posted on Mar 18, 2008 05:18PM

Wouldn't it have been fantastic if both of these could have coincided with eachother. I mean, I know that once news is released tommorow (if it's good) the FED cut will undoubtedly have a positive effect on the SP of NOT.

After reading through most of the posts on this board today, I frankly have no clue what to think about the HALT or the outcome of it. The two most talked about rumours have been assay/visuals or a merger. I for one am hoping for visuals/results as I think this would effect NOT's SP in a more positive way then a merger. The merger would obviously have a positive effect as well but spectacular results would give us an even bigger boost.

Either way, I'll be watching with anticipation until the bell resumes trading tommorow morning or continue to watch throughout the day until news is released ;).

Long and Strong to all NOT shareholders, selling now would be the same a tearing up a lottery ticket, only bright skies ahead.....imagine the freedom, haha.

New Message
Please login to post a reply