HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

BOC

posted on Mar 19, 2008 12:10PM

needs to step in and do something about this immediately. The FEDS cut rates yesterday .75% and the DOW bounced back closing 400 points up. Well after 1 day of trading, it's basically erased that gain yesterday by closing down (300 points). The TSX crumbled today down almost 390 points and we'll continue to see a trend like this tommorow.....I myself will be watch European and Asian markets closely to see what trend to expect.

Canadian dollar down 2 cents today, 2 cents! The BOC, I understand recently cut rates but with all the uncertainty with the markets in order to get the average investor less cautious about the market then we need to see another cut of 50 basis points more....jmho.

I can see the European markets being scared off again tommorow as there were rumours circulation that Credit Suisse was going to step in to stop the crash of BNA (not sure if that's the correct bank name).

The Canadian and World markets are in a state of disaray, recession approaching? nope, already here.

For those of you who can't stomach it, just turn your computers off, for those of you can, do like me and buy more :)

Good luck fellas

New Message
Please login to post a reply