HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

yixter - talkin hockey, here is a Misfit1 repost

posted on Mar 19, 2008 07:57PM

For those of you NOT holders who have not been around as long as some of us, you might not remember Misfit1. Misfit1 was the undisputed Grand PuBa of our forum. Below is a post that he posted on September 17/07 just after our DE train pulled out of the station.

Enjoy:

This whole thing reminds me of the Stanley Cup playoffs. Your team wins the first round, then takes a few days off before playing the next team, and then wins the second round. Then another break in between series.

After this nice rest, we will be in the semi-finals tomorrow. Like a team that is expected to win the first two games at home, Noront will come out flying. TCP mentioned that the price might open at $6. I remember seeing the pre-market bid at $4.05 before the halt last Friday, but that was before the entire market has had a chance to look at the core pictures and stand at attention when the NR comes out tomorrow.

If we do open at $6, the action could take us up much higher quickly. NOT will be the number one traded stock tomorrow in terms of value of trades, if not also stock traded. If nothing else spectular happens on the TSX tomorrow with other companies, attention will be drawn towards NOT by the end of the day if the news release is stellar. By attention I mean full institutional and broker attention. This makes Game 2 (Wednesday) a high octane tilt which should see records broken again.

The question that remains is where we stand in Game 3? Will the other team send in its goons of shorters, bashers, and trash talkers and try to take out our marquee player? Will we make a line change and bring the number #1 line out this week (Windfall), or the third line (Burnt Hill)? Or do we start the rookies (Mexico, Lizar)?

I expect that the other team will take some wins on our way to the cup. I expect some pullbacks along the way. When you are up 2-0 in the semi's a temporarty loss is not such a huge setback when you have a stacked team.

We spent the year trying to make the playoffs. Now we are here with a vengence.

Here's to remolding the Stanley Cup with Gold, Silver, Nickel, Copper, Paladium, Platinum, MolybDenum, Tungsten, and every other type of metal they are going to be talking about over the next four months.

Go NOT go!

Misfit1.

New Message
Please login to post a reply