HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Come on Down

posted on Mar 20, 2008 06:45AM

Just a light note to bring air to an old discussion.

SPQ/KWG/FWR are JV on the four optioned FWR claims presently being drilled. KWG is trading at a relative discount to SPQ (market cap trades at approximate 33% discount) and KWG retains option to earn ownership equal to SPQ - which they've indicated they will pursue through expenditures. SPQ is trading at a premium, and I'll certainly have my go as to why: More PR exposure (Through Neil Novak and connection to Noront, NRs, forum interest), 'developmentally challenged' PR and IR from KWG, KWG JV circumstances somewhat more complicated (need to read through them), insider selling of KWG by diagem.

As shown by the below chart, SPQ peaks harder and higher than KWG, and on speculative hype only it may continue to do so. In the event of a buyout, or even as soon as an actual find of economically viable interest is achieved, the gap in market value will deteriate with upside favoring KWG. ie. A buyout would favor both companies equally.

I've heard the expression pennies to the downside, dollars to the upside, and find this to be a somewhat 'glass is half full' perspective on trading equities. I'm of the opinion it is not so much how you sell, but how you buy. Pennies saved on the downside can amount to many multiples return on the upside. It would be difficult for me to forego mentioning this perceived imbalance in value.

I am long on both companies, but to be more specific, I am long on the FWR optioned claims and the management.

GL DYODD

New Message
Please login to post a reply