HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I just spoke with Richard

posted on Mar 20, 2008 12:45PM

As usual he is supper busy but I kept trying over the last two days and finally got him.

I asked about the tungsten property and he says that he is waiting for a report on the property. He said it was imminent and there will be an announcement soon. I asked if it was regarding the 43-101 and he said he wasn't sure but it's posible.

I asked about China project and he said that they have had the new licences renewed, they also got the additional land they were trying to get. He is waiting for the President of Newport to get back from vacation to get full update and then a report will be issued. As you all know this is a gold project that looks very promising. Newport will spend all the money and we get 50%.

I asked about Mexico and he said they are not doing anything there right now.

I asked about the labs and he said they are using one lab right now and he is waiting for reports to come back but doesn't know when. I said its been over a month and he agreed and said we have to be patient.

I asked about the drills and said currently there are 2 drilling and will be 3 drills next week and he is getting a 4th drill to come as well but didn't give me a time frame.

I asked abou the JV's and if anyone was drilling yet. He said first they all have to do the ground work and geophysics before they start to drill. He mentioned Hawk has people up there doing line cutting and the geophysics.

I commented on the good news from Windfall and the fact that the price dropped. Richard said that the overall market is bad. I asked if he thought we had a mine and he said that's why we're going underground to find this out. Then he said there's gold all over the place up there

Then I asked if we are drilling different annomalies in the DE area and he said yes. I asked if we had a DE3 yet and he said he didn't know and could not comment. Obviously I didn't expect him to.

My last question was " So Richard there is no bad news is there and he said No it's all good."

I wished him a Happy Easter and he did the same.

So here you have it folks! Everything looks good and all we need is patience. I hope a lot of the newbies on this site are able to hang on over these rough markets. I know it's easier said than done but with all the projects our company has here I know our stock has to go higher.

Happy Easter to all GLTA. Tcp

I

New Message
Please login to post a reply