HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Late day Price Action is foretelling.

posted on Mar 25, 2008 05:25PM

No matter how you dissect todays trading the remaining 30 minutes of action indicates something is on the verge of happening. Let's recap what we know:

1. DE2 assays to be announced at any time. (perhaps even tomorrow)

2. Visuals on DE3 rumored to be announced.

3. SPQ drilling and lots of rumors about Mr. Novak and Mr. Mungal up at McFaulds suggesting something is about to happen with SPQ on their recent drill compaign. (note: Mr. Mungal is a NOT consultant so who knows why he is up in the area.....maybe Visuals on DE3? I wonder)

4. Expected announcement of 43-101 in the near future; I believe it was delayed as they drilled out DE1 and DE2 to prove up the reserves.

5. Application to the TSX / Amex big boards exposing NOT to all the benefits of being on the larger exchanges.

Not to mention todays news on Burnt Hills or last weeks news on Windfall. Not to sound like a broken record, but there is way to much going on with NOT to not get excited about the prospects that we are on the verge of something very very special. So special I dare say we are not really prepared for what is about to happen with NOT or for the matter other McFaulds plays that will add to our overall wealth provided we have the patience to stay the course. WE are in for a world of change....the question is are you ready for it. Can you feel it!!

As for tomorrow morning I feel that something is about to happen. In the last 30 minutes of play investors were picking up the ask price just to get in. (if we had greater volume at end of day then I would have been screaming something is about to occur) Regardless, todays last half hour price action is a telling sign folks... Lets see what happens in the morning.

New Message
Please login to post a reply