HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hello Donypee

posted on Mar 26, 2008 06:54AM

I dont know if all your comments where directed at my reply but you had my name in it so I am responding by saying I am very long on NOT. I have owned them since they were at .22 cents and thats only because I missed them at .18 cents many years ago. This DE play was not the reason I bought them. It was Windfall. I believe DE will be bigger then Windfall but I can still see Windfall being worth $10 all by themself. IMO. DE, now thats a hole new chapter. The sky is the limit there, who know where that will end but I think we can let crazy sleep way past $20 bucks. The other plays are all riding on NOT's coat tails right now but I think that will change because there are literaly 100's of mags up there so I think its only a matter of time untill they start hitting all around NOT. When this happens the RING OF FIRE will be RED HOT. As far as deciding when to sell thats completely up to the individual and the doctor checking their blood pressure. I had mine checked today 110 over 64 so I am great for a while.

Full disclosure- NOT largest sum of money tied up but I have the most shares invested in SPQ then WSR, then BMK, then PRB, and finaly FNC. If I could afford more NOT I would but I cant so I will just hold on tightly to the ones I have untill the major comes along.

I hope this clears things up as far as my loyalties they will lie with MR NEMIS because he has never disapointed me yet.

Congratulations on sharing with my lottery winnings.

Ricter

New Message
Please login to post a reply