HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Conversation withJohn Harvey

posted on Mar 26, 2008 08:30AM

Re: I called the office this morning

Posted by: Marathon_Man on March 18, 2008 05:49PM

In response to: I called the office this mo... by tcp1002

Here is the Peter Hodson of Sprott interview (at 28:00).

MM

http://broadband.bnn.ca/bnn/?id=2237...

____________________________________...

John Harvey answered, I asked about all the projects China and Mexico currently there is nothing going on.

On the tungsten property Cadillac is waiting for assays to come back from the lab after they drilled a number of holes after Christmas.

On the Windfall project the portasl is complete and they are going underground next week.

On the Double Eagle no news to report. They are waiting for assays from the lab. They have 2 drills on the ground and we are getting a third one next week. They are drilling different areas but would not elaborate on this. I asked about news coming soon and he said he could not comment on this.

I had called at 9:00am and asked for Richard but John answered and Richard was not in yet.

John and I joked about me being a long timeshareholder and he said I hope you're 'long' and I said I was and then he said I hope your not in for the short term and I said no I'm in for the long haul. I may have misread this but the language was clear to me to hang in there. So for all the longs hang in there, I have a good feeling about this. Also I watched the BNN report with Peter Hodson (Sprott) yesterday and he made it sound that he's in NOT and is not selling but buying.

GLTA, and hang in there don't let the MM's get your shares. Tcp

New Message
Please login to post a reply