HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Mar 26, 2008 11:27AM
Mar 26, 2008 11:50AM

John, They have anomalies!!! Don't you see the land accumulation. There is a master plan in play here. Nemis and the gang have hundreds of years of experience many of them having learned many lessons from VB.

They know what they have John and they now know what is there. WSR was promised anomalies. I believe its written up somewhere or a phone call but I know this info is available. They can't lose.

The argument wt the time I was giving everyone a heads up re WSR was similar to what Poly is saying now, "that its better to stay with the play that is proven or NOT and forget about the jvs. He doesn't have the same opinion of area plays. For some reason there seems to be a difference between a NOT jv and a NOT area play. Well, now WSR is both a jv and an area play and very soon they will become a major player in the area. Anyone who followed me over is now in the money. This play is not sitting around like some other area plays I could mention. These guys have a strong work ethic and do  not mess around.

I could go on but that would be pumping.....:).....Don 

New Message
Please login to post a reply