HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Noront-Diamond Fields comparison.

posted on Mar 26, 2008 11:27AM

diamond fields stock was $8.00 in november with one set of positive drill tests in Labrador and some dubious diamond prospects in Africa.

Our price is under $6.00 with our DE discovery and properties like Windfall.

(The big score page 149)After diamond fields announcement of impressive assays from holes #7,8 it stock rocketed to $20.00 nearly triple its $8.00 price at the time of discovery. Inco could NO longer ignore the news from Labrador.

Feb. 25 we had the news of :

Noront Resources Ltd.: EAGLE TWO HAS LANDED

TORONTO, ONTARIO, Feb 25, 2008 (Marketwire via COMTEX News Network) --
Noront Resources Ltd. ("Noront") (TSX VENTURE:NOT) is pleased to announce the discovery of a second massive sulphide occurrence located 2 kilometers to the southwest of its Eagle One magmatic massive sulphide occurrence within Noront's 100% owned Double Eagle Project in the McFauld's Lake Area of northeastern Ontario.

James Mungall Ph.D. associate professor at University of Toronto. Dr. Mungall examined the core from all holes mentioned in this press release with the exception of holes NOT-1G6 and NOT-1G8.
A detailed account of this new discovery will be press released shortly.

Where is our price!!!!!!!!!! after this news release: UNDER $6.00

Yes I want assays but I am haunted by the voisey bay story and the words. Inco could no longer ignore the news after the 2nd find at Diamond Fields.

I can't help thinking the reason this is taking so long is that "someone" can no longer ignore DE2 and there are talks going on. RN has already told us about confidentiality agreements with 4 majors.

Imagine the rumour of DE3 now??

I was disappointed there was no news today, but at the same time I keep thinking we are going to have a hell of a news release shortly that has the champagne corks popping like crazy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply