HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Apr 01, 2008 07:08PM

Reading between the lines... It seems apparent to me that they have hit at DE3. That makes them 3 for 3 on drilling anomalies. If that is the case, then when it is announced, the "blue sky" potential will finally be rewarded.

In my opinion, the only news that could that rocket the price well above $6 is DE3. They don't have enough holes at DE2 to prove up tonnage. Of course, a high grade assay at DE2 could move it up to $6.50. But I think that is already baked in the cake. Thus, it has to be DE3.

I think the DE3 NR is going to be the one. My lucky number is 3, and three is the charm. I think this NR pushes us over the top and off to the races. This is going to be the NR that opens the flood gates and guarantees big mine.

Of course, the market will demand that it be drilled out. So, the price will slowly go up in spurts. The price should just go to $30 on the NR, but we know that not's going to happen. We will have to wait for that, but it will be a fun ride!

Newager

New Message
Please login to post a reply