HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

What I picked up on in your message was the following:

"I think we need a good year of bantering around of the stock valuation before enough of the big money investors fill up to the personal levels of contentment. As such....we again wait...and wait... for the big push up. I think personally we won't see any huge push up for at least 6 more months...by this I mean significant upward movement with a solid support level in the double digits."

I know you believe in this stock - and maybe that comment was simply due to your being on the phone at the time (and I've had the same thing happen to me). But, I responded because I did not want people to think this stock did not have the potential of an Aurelian Resources, etc., to have a monster push up in price within a relatively short time. I think Noront is the equivalent of a pressure cooker - and the steam has been building already for quite awhile. The truth of the significance of this new world class discovery, and its value, cannot be contained for 6 months IMHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply